Since 2004, KPMG has conducted quarterly, forward-looking global insights Pulse surveys that identify and interpret key business and market trends, and how enterprises are addressing them.
Focus areas include:
- The impact of intelligent automation technologies on core business functions
- Top business challenges and opportunities, and how organizations are responding to them
- The evolution of shared services and outsourcing
- Top approaches to improving global business services (GBS) delivery capabilities, and the future of the GBS organization
- Governance, risk, and compliance challenges
- Ways to successfully manage service delivery portfolios
- Talent-oriented challenges created and addressed by increased use of automation
- The redesign, overhaul, and evolution of business and target operating models in functional areas
- Leading practices in exploiting portfolios of emerging technologies.
KPMG also conducts annual Pulse surveys that address:
- Top global business and economic market trends and predictions for the coming year
- The state of real estate and facilities management (REFM) service delivery models and outsourcing usage
- Sourcing market trends in various geographies including the Nordics, the Americas, and Asia Pacific.
To succeed, you have to holistically address all aspects of a major transformation initiative — not only the technology, but also your people, processes, target operating model, change management, and governance.
David J. Brown, Principal and Global Lead, Shared Services & Outsourcing Advisory, KPMG in the U.S.
Read our latest reports below.