Director, Finance and Operations
Broadview Real Estate Partners
Real Estate Investment/Management
- The position will oversee all areas of the operation including primary responsibility for the oversight of fund administration through a third party fund administrator, SEC registration, HR & IT vendors, cash management and financial reporting.
- The successful candidate will work closely with executive management as well as assist in managing banking and outside partner relationships.
- As a member of the management team, this person will serve as an advisor to the partners, providing input on operating and issues and investment opportunities.
- Minimum of 10 years of accounting experience in the real estate fund administration and/or the public accounting sector.
- BA/BS in accounting, business, finance or related. CPA, preferred.
SVP, EVP, VP, Tax Director, Internal Audit Director, Control