Bombora is looking for an entrepreneurial accounting manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities of the Bombora accounting team. Accounting manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. You'll be an experienced manager who will help manage accounting of a high growth start-up.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee month and year-end closing process to ensure deadlines are met and all items are recorded.
- Manage Daily Operations of the accounting team including AR/AP workflow, Cash receipts, B/S Reconciliation, Payroll runs.
- Coordinate and complete annual US and UK audits.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy for payroll and taxation(corporate, sales/use tax, etc.).
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles across the whole company.
- Monitor emerging technology to determine ways to automate the accounting process without sacrificing accuracy and accountability.
- Possess high interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others.
- Advocates sound financial/business decision making.
- Demonstrates honesty/integrity and other company values.
- Motivate and develop each member of the team to succeed.