Associate director segmentation and targeting
Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology
Associate director segmentation and targeting your tasks and responsibilities. The primary responsibilities of this role, associate director Segmentation and targeting, are to:
- Be responsible for sales analytics supporting commercial excellence for US Pharma.
- Support of key signature deliverables to inform customer segmentation, field force sizing, targeting, and call plan development.
- Be responsible for creation of analytical models and data visualization, e.g., related to promotional response, sales force effectiveness and synthesis of critical insights from these models and visualizations.
- Support development of analytical programs, including business question development, hypothesis generation, and scoping (timelines, work effort estimation, resourcing, etc.)
- Support Commercial Excellence team with ad hoc analytics Uncover business trends and opportunities that can be realized by the Bus.
- Recommend data sourcing and preparation to, decision sciences & analytics, business insights and franchises develop competencies.
- Ensure continuous improvement of department competencies around commercial sales analytics.
- Be an expert in commercial analytics (i.e. technical skills).
- Associate director of commercial analytics sales provides franchise teams with critical information and business insights through advanced analytics and major deliverables (e.g.: Call Plan) to inform decision making in the context of sales and create competitive advantage directly impacting US Pharma topline revenue ($3B) and profitability.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, with major in Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Healthcare, Finance, Public Policy, or related concentration.
- 5 years of overall full-time work experience and the most recent 3+ years full-time employed in U.S. healthcare.
- Strong experience and knowledge of U.S. specialty pharma commercial data, across multiple segments and brands, including but not limited to IMS, SourceRx, laptop/ iPad detailing, specialty pharmacy data, formulary data.
- Strong display of strategic thinking and planning experience, as expressed through leadership in respective projects and presentations.
- Knowledge of therapeutic areas relevant to Bayer’s U.S. business.
- Client focus and responsiveness.
- Strong hands-on abilities with analytics tools – i.e. SAS, R, Python, etc.
- Record of professional success, demonstrated through above-average performance reviews, promotions, and relevant "extracurricular" activities/ engagements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as demonstrable in oral management presentations, succinct PowerPoint stories and layout, as well as structured syntheses and recommendations.
- Effective project management skills, as demonstrated by on-time, on budget project delivery.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including team leadership, thought leadership, and leadership awareness.
- Post-graduate degree (Master’s/Ph.D.)
- Experience in healthcare (incl. pharma) commercial data & analytics.
Domestic relocation is offered on this role.
Fortune 1000 Company?
SVP, EVP, VP, Tax Director, Internal Audit Director, Control
Debra Lopez Quiat