Associate Manager, Digital Marketing
Benjamin Moore & Co.
Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's third most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged. Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
- Benjamin Moore is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate Manager to support the marketing strategy for a best in class digital customer experience.
- This role will report to the Website Marketing Manager and will be responsible to assist producing, managing and optimizing our websites and mobile apps.
- This is a highly collaborative role -- working closely with Marketing, Color and Product Marketing, UX design, IT and QA teams to efficiently launch innovative features across Benjamin Moore's digital websites and apps.
- Serve as subject matter expert for website features and functionality, such as store locator, color tools and my favorites
- Supports the digital operations of websites and mobile apps
- Identifies areas of opportunity to improve/enhance digital experiences to drive greater customer satisfaction and sales
- Proactively assist in the management, definition, design and implementation of key digital initiatives
- Works with user experience and technology partners/teams to envision products and solutions that are usable and can be socialized and concept tested with audience members
- Identify and lead resolution of processes and problems in a timely fashion to negate or minimize business impact
- Communicate web release updates to marketing, field sales and call center teams
- Regularly update product development documentation and workflow processes
- Responsible for call center, sales and retailer communications associated with website and mobile app enhancements and updates
- Create User Acceptance Test (UAT) scripts for smaller-scale digital projects, conduct UAT and assist with the coordination of UAT
- Monitor all digital property issues reported; perform analysis to provide the scope of the issue; author business requirements/acceptance criteria; and partner with execution teams to resolve issues
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other technical field degree
- 3-5 years website marketing and/or digital marketing experience
- Demonstrates the ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize detailed tasks and timelines
- Self-starter and effective team player with the ability to quickly develop and understand current processes, drive process improvements, work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate creative problem solving skills and effectively manage multiple tasks over the course of several projects with changing priorities, overlapping deliverables and tight deadlines
- Ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a strong sense of urgency
- Capable of working independently; effective at managing multiple projects simultaneously; flexible and able to adapt quickly to new and changing situations
- Takes responsibility and is accountable for actions and decisions, learns from past experiences; exercises sound judgment; consistently pushes self and others for results
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency required, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Familiar with Ecommerce
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with VSTS, Google Docs, Confluence is a plus
- Ability to implement and validate Google Analytics tagging including technical set up in Google Tag Manager with validation that tags fire properly and reporting/data flows, accurately capturing desired action
- Previous paint/decorating industry knowledge a plus
Two plus years of experience