April 22, 2019
Campbell Soup Company
Food and Beverage
The Corporate Audit Senior Associate is responsible for reviewing internal controls throughout Campbell's global operations, identifying control concerns and making recommendations for improving control environments and operational efficiency. The candidate will be tasked with understanding basic accounting principles and being able to apply them to their audit engagements.
Primary responsibilities include:
1. Execute audits by:
2. Actively working with stakeholders to ensure that agreed upon management action items are closed on or before due dates. Escalate to Strategists any actions that are not on track to close on time or require significant judgment
3. Participate in the continuous improvement of our audit approach, to gain efficiencies and maximize audit scopes.
4. Continue to improve the tools (SharePoint, report templates, workpaper templates, etc.) that we use to help us be more efficient in how we do our work.
5. Establish and maintain excellent relationships within the team and across the business.
6. Seek feedback from the business to understand the concerns and challenges they face and continually refine our process to meet those needs.
7. Remain current on Company and industry trends.
8. Participate in the recruiting and onboarding of new members of the department.
Two plus years of experience