May 1, 2019
Brandt Information Services
Software and Business Services
CFO will provide hands-on leadership to the small accounting and finance team. Once financial operations are fully-functioning, direct reports may expand to include other functional areas.
The CFO is a newly created role intended to be the strategic partner to both the Chief Executive Officer and President. The CFO will serve as a key member of the executive leadership team and take on financial management of the organization. The CFO will collaborate with several stakeholders in addition to the CEO, President and direct reports, including other members of management, NexPhase, the Board, auditors, tax advisors, other consultants, and Brandt’s debt financing provider.
The CFO will provide leadership, expertise, and support across the entire enterprise. This leader will ensure that plans, forecasts, and investment analyses are insightful and comprehensive. This leader will play a key role in Brandt achieving anticipated financials results and is expected to develop a financial performance plan that assigns accountability throughout the organization. The CFO will be hands-on and fluid while demonstrating a “roll up your sleeve’s mentality” with the ability to rapidly respond to and build financial models in a dynamic and growing environment.
Specifically, the CFO will have responsibility for:
Analysis & Performance Management:
Budgeting and forecasting:
Leading and directing others:
What does success look like after 12 months? Brandt’s CFO will be:
Providing accurate and timely insight into the financial and operating performance
of the business, including development of financial reporting packages for
internal and external use.
2. Championing Brandt’s entrepreneurial, high-performing culture. Respected as a strategic thought leader.
3. Partnering with the CEO and President to implement the company’s growth strategy.
4. Respected as the leader in weekly organizational meetings with the Directors of all key functional areas of the business.
5. Creating a winning culture. Leading a high-performing and efficient team.
6. Supporting the execution of growth and profitability goals set by the Board and equity stakeholders to include:
7. Proved himself/herself such that he/she has demonstrated an ability to take on more functional (operating) responsibility in the organization.
Why consider joining Brandt now?
The business is poised for accelerated growth – organically and through
acquisitions – and is well-capitalized with the support of NexPhase.
2. The CFO will be empowered to drive change and make a difference.
3. Once the financial operations are fully functioning, the CFO will have an opportunity to expand functional responsibility and contribute to the overall growth strategy.
The following experiences are required:
1. Minimum 10 years operationally-oriented, progressive financial leadership experience.
2. Experience leading finance / operations in a Private Equity-backed business with debt financing obligations.
3. Accounting, Treasury, Tax, and Legal acumen.
4. History of effectively driving transformational change.
5. Hands-on, advanced level Excel proficiency.
6. Undergraduate Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field.
Senior Executive (President, CEO, CFO, CIO, COO)