Deputy director digital marketing analytics
Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology
Deputy director digital marketing analytics your tasks and responsibilities. The primary responsibilities of this role, deputy director digital marketing analytics, are to:
Optimization frameworks, methodology, and processes
- Develop, maintain, and periodically refresh applicable frameworks, methodologies, and processes for the tactical optimization of digital and other commercial campaigns; document respectively in reference document.
- In liaison with brand, digital, and IMCM leadership, set measurement and key performance indicators for digital and related cross-channel spend and ROI optimization.
- Create standard views and visualization models for brand management decision-making.
- Identify standards and rules pertaining to acquisition and use of relevant data; align with IT, Data Acquisition, and Data Governance functions accordingly.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders as recognized expert in pharma digital analytics; periodically determine current trends and new technologies for use at Bayer.
- Application of Data and Analytics.
- Leverage commercial data as available through integrated pharma commercial data infrastructure, and as provided directly from agencies or vendors.
- Manage measurement platforms and tools that provide real time data and analytics solutions to internal and agency stakeholders.
- Periodically – generally on a monthly basis – update cross-channel trade-off models and optimization options.
- Use established framework for Pilots & Experiments in testing of digital and other campaign effectiveness.
- Liaise with digital/ marketing agencies in continuously enhancing data flows and data quality.
Business partnering, and team leadership
- Closely liaise with brand management, IMCM and digital transformation leadership, and other Business Insights functions in continuously enhancing digital and other commercial investment effectiveness.
- Lead discussions around social media and digital analytics, including campaign performance and evaluation.
- Ensure continuous improvement of department competencies around Cross-channel investment optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree, with major in Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Healthcare, Finance, Public Policy, or related.
years of overall full-time work experience, of which 3+ years’ experience in
commercial data, analytics, digital AND the most recent 3+ years full-time
and knowledge of U.S. specialty pharma commercial data, across multiple
segments and brands, ideally pertaining to Bayer’s business, including but not
limited to IMS, SourceRx, laptop/iPad detailing, specialty pharmacy data,
understanding, and use of, marketing clouds and digital data technologies
(DMPs, Google 360 Suite, digital pixel tracking, site tagging, etc.) as well as
technology associated with creating and maintaining a single ID view of the
with mixed media modeling and digital attribution technology such as Google,
DoubleClick, IRI, Convertro or Visual IQ, and across a wide-range of marketing
channels such as SEM, Social, Email, etc.
visualizing multiple disparate data sets into one cohesive digital story.
focus and responsiveness.
verbal and written communication skills, as demonstrable in oral management
presentations, succinct PowerPoint stories and layout, as well as structured
syntheses and recommendations.
project management skills, as demonstrated by on-time, on budget project
leadership skills, including team leadership, thought leadership, and
3 years in healthcare (including Pharma).
3 years full time US healthcare (including Pharma experience).
relocation assistance is offered on this role.
Fortune 1000 Company?
SVP, EVP, VP, Tax Director, Internal Audit Director, Control
Debra Lopez Quiat