The Director, Executive and Equity Compensation will be responsible for supporting the design, development, planning and delivery of executive compensation and equity programs across the Company. This person will report to the Booking Holdings SVP, HR and will be based in Norwalk, CT.
The role will also oversee broad based compensation for our corporate business unit, as well as lead a team of four (3 US, 1 Amsterdam).
- Oversee executive and equity plan design, planning and administration, including responsibility for related deadlines and deliverables, share usage metrics and modeling, education and communication
- Help anticipate future trends and implications for the executive compensation programs, and provide ongoing evaluation of incentive programs to ensure alignment with strategy
- Oversee development of Compensation Committee meeting materials as well as compensation related proxy materials, and other disclosures/filings (e.g. CEO Pay Ratio), as required
- Provide advice to leadership on pay decisions applicable to executives, based on market data and manage the market benchmarking and operation of the pay structures covering Section 16 Officers
- Direct the work of external compensation consultant and legal counsel as it relates to compensation plans and partner with in-house legal counsel to ensure compliance with all compensation related governmental regulations and disclosures
- Analyze Booking Holdings’ equity programs for effectiveness, cost impact and recommend program design changes, as appropriate
- Oversee design, benchmarking, administration and communication of broad based compensation programs and initiatives for corporate population
- Maintain progressive knowledge of executive compensation best practices and participate in industry groups and events