Director Financial Planning & Analysis
Manufacturing and Production
- Provide leadership to Corporate to create increased visibility into operational strategy and performance with the goal of driving speed, quality and cost efficiency.
- You will play a part and lead others in supporting the Commercial Excellence and Strategy, as well as Engineering’s Strategic Plan, Annual Operating Plan and Estimate processes, as well as overseeing headcount reporting.
- You will also develop integrated expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- You lead a team that creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to ensure financial information has been recorded accurately.
- You will also identify trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings to senior management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- 8 years+ of relevant financial experience.
Fortune 1000 Company?
SVP, EVP, VP, Tax Director, Internal Audit Director, Control