Director medical devices eHealth clinical
Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology
Director medical devices eHealth clinical.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- University degree of M.D. or Ph.D. or both.
- Ph.D. should be in a natural science or scientific discipline (e.g., chemistry or biology or physics, bioinformatics, cheminformatics, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or a related field is preferred).
- At least 5 years of experience with Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device development in industry positions.
- Clinical practice experience is appreciated.
Competencies and experience:
- In-depth knowledge and experience with the Pharmaceutical as well as Medical Device and eHealth clinical and regulatory environments, especially in the US and EU.
- Knowledge and experience in the fields of Electronic Data Capture(EDC), Human Factors Studies, and/or eHealth.
- Strong aptitude to set a vision for data capture, data analysis, and clinical data insights generation in the fields of Medical Device and Pharmaceutical development, approval, launch, improvement, and support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
- Skillful in negotiating and exerting influence, especially without governing authority.
- Experience in the management of collaborations as well as in project management.
- International and intercultural experience and ability to work effectively in multicultural environments.
- Outstanding track record of working with and in teams.
- Excellent networking abilities with a high degree of credibility and integrity.
- Excellence in dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong strategic skills with good business acumen.
- Self-assured and comfortable defending positions with management.
- High customer focus.
- Ability to embrace change.
- Good emotional skills and personal insights.
- Fluent English skills, German a plus.
International experience in Europe and North America is preferred.
Fortune 1000 Company?
SVP, EVP, VP, Tax Director, Internal Audit Director, Control
Debra Lopez Quiat