Director Women's Healthcare Digital Strategy
Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology
The primary responsibilities of this role, Director Women's Healthcare Digital Strategy, are to:
- Lead the development of the digital business strategy and road map for Women’s Healthcare (WHC) IUD and Gynecologic franchises, and ensure its integration with the strategic planning process, and the resulting business strategy and plans. Provide a single point of coordination and executive oversight for all digital initiatives and transformation projects across the brand teams.
- Lead the creation of the digital vision for WHC to identify the opportunities for differentiating digital capabilities and solutions for each of the IUD and Gynecologic franchises.
- Own digital marketing metrics and key performance indicators, presenting results to leadership and recommending solutions. Define and report on metrics that represent progress against digital goals.
- Lead the process to identify and evaluate internal digital asset capabilities and strengths.
- Oversee customer relationship management to increase user engagement across key digital platforms for each brand.
- Lead the development of, evaluation, and management of digital marketing plans, such as customer acquisition strategies, budgets, and deliverables.
- Assess external digital opportunities and threats as key inputs to making the best decisions on business strategy given digital realities.
- Ensure smooth operation for all digital tools and applications (e.g. website, blogs and social media).
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Marketing & Digital Strategy, including all budget-related, project management oversight, and other issues.
- Assess challenges and opportunities and/or organizational dynamics and proactively employ appropriate actions to quickly resolve problems and ensure projects/objectives are achieved.
- Evaluate and recommend new optimization methods to improve customer experience.
- Generate innovative ideas to increase web traffic and ensure best web practices are being met.
- Work with marketing leadership to ensure digital strategies accomplish marketing objectives.
- Work with IT to manage user experience across platforms, assisting with problem resolution.
- Act as a champion and change agent in leading the organizational changes required to create and sustain WHC digital capabilities.
- Act as a thought leader on emerging digital business models and technologies, articulating the opportunities internally and externally.
- Secure access and deliver profitable outcomes.
- Foster productive relationships with key senior customer decision makers
- Meet departmental and brand expectations inclusive of stretch goals through appropriate resource management, and strategic innovative thinking.
- Drive innovation through novel and best in class approaches.
- Understand the long term impact based on market dynamics now and in the future, and facilitate strategy, and plan implementation to produce long term profitable access, while meeting short term key brand performance metrics.
- Support value proposition creation for customers, by identifying gaps, trends, and opportunities for success.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10 years of digital industry work experience, including digital/tech company/agency, CPG, or pharmaceuticals.
- Five years’ experience in a supervisory role, or position leading a team or teams collaboratively through influence.
- Experience in customer engagement strategies.
- In-depth experience with integrated marketing and communications programs including strategic development, creative development, analysis and implementation.
- Solid expertise with online marketing tools and web-based technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of how digital channels work.
- Strong analytical skills.
Fortune 1000 Company?
SVP, EVP, VP, Tax Director, Internal Audit Director, Control
Debra Lopez Quiat