Software and Business Services
- We are actively seeking professionals with business, finance, legal, accounting, marketing and management degrees who want to utilize their expertise from their major for a career in Executive Headhunting.
- Division managers will train incoming recruitment consultants on both recruiting and business development with the goal of becoming a subject matter expert in their field. Being a recruiter is like running your own business.
- We offer a management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, with as much or as little guidance as you need. With a market-leading training program that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to be successful in this exciting and challenging career.
- A recruitment consultant at Robert Walters will work within a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets, with client portfolios which span across Fortune 500 as well as niche and boutique companies. They will forge relationships with new and existing client contacts in their relevant sector and proactively promote the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities.
- We have a collaborative, dynamic, and high performance culture with quarterly uncapped bonus potential. We are seeking self-driven, ambitious candidates who will go above and beyond to fast track their professional careers all in the heart of Manhattan.
2+ years professional experience from Big 4 firm who wants to transition into a sales role.
Two plus years of experience