The name DaVita is an adaptation of an Italian phrase meaning, “giving life.” Every day, in all of our clinics, we believe our name reflects our purpose. We often say that we are a community first and a company second. Our teammates work together to serve more than 194,600 patients through DaVita Kidney Care and other health care services.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality, we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
The Role You’d Play:
DaVita is dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial. We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven Leader. Based in northern New Jersey, you will drive all aspects of the Operating business - in a way that honors our seven Core Values.
You will be joining a team of highly motivated individuals consisting of former nurse leaders, consultants, military leaders, and health care C-suite executives. Some specific examples include: Clinical Leader:
- Lead team to strive for the nation's leading clinical outcomes, continuously improving year after year.
- Approximately 10-12 direct reports you will inspire to join you in the quest to ensure quality and compliant patient care.
- Lead and focus on total team development, from managerial to direct clinical roles.
Your direct reports and front line clinical staff will inspire (aspire?) to join you in the quest to ensure quality and compliant patient care.
Creating a Special Place:
- Work at a company that honors its Core Values.
- What are our 7 Core Values, you ask? They are:
- Service Excellence,
- Continuous Improvement,
- Lead a growing, socially responsible business that strives to be the role model for American Healthcare
- Work at a place that acts more like a community than a company
- Thrive in a company that will challenge you to "Get Stuff Done" and reward you with incentives the right way - top performers earn more.
- Complete accountability for up to $65 P&L, approximately 15 dialysis centers and 250 teammates
- Develop and implement strategic planning initiatives that maximize the region’s clinical care and growth potential
- Growth Mindset: Address top growth priorities, provide due diligence and lead successful operational conversions on acquisitions
- Experiences that lead to success (and what you’ll be exposed to!): Multi-site team leadership
- You have a proven track record of leading leaders who then turn around and lead their teams across a geography.
- You’ve successfully turned around and impacted your team’s culture and have coached your leaders into stronger, more agile operators.
- You’ve successfully developed strategies around growth and operational problem solving.
- Partnerships and influence are a part of your leadership tool set.
- Financial Stewardship: Prior P&L management will greatly help you achieve success in this role.
- You’ll be deep diving into financial details, looking at labor hours, capital expenses, and getting comfortable with numbers and small boxes (Excel is great!).
- Performance Management: You love the KPIs and have already been successful in mobilizing resources to impact the team’s performance.
- You love a good root-cause analysis and flow chart, and you use these things to track your team’s success in achieving the goal.