We are looking for a dynamic Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to report to the Head of Finance and will be responsible for the direction and oversight of all planning and budgeting processes including annual, quarterly, and project budgeting processes. You will own the creation and maintenance of reports in excel for actual versus budget/forecast analysis and the development of complex financial models. You will have proven the ability to work successfully and with speed in a cross-functional environment, leading day to day details and analytics of your team and then synthesizing them into a concise executive message for leadership. You have a very strong aptitude for learning, can quickly grasp complex concepts and data and summarize for meaningful key messages, and are comfortable inspiring change and managing within a fast-growing business.
- Owns the annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasts, forward-looking projections, multi-year project P&L statements, and other financial planning processes.
- Assist in preparation of Board presentations, investor reporting, industry/peer group benchmarking and reviewing M&A opportunities.
- Craft monthly close packages for executives, focusing on key trends and variances.
- Regularly engage with company leaders to understand risks and opportunities against plans and forecasts - Understand key business drivers and trends and provide insights on improving efficiency.
- Analyze financial results and forecasts to identify inconsistencies and prepare recommendations based on data summaries, trend analyses, etc.
- Build department level reporting to help track and handle spending and headcount decisions. Review monthly BVA reports with departments heads.
- Prepare and submit, on a timely and accurate basis, a variety of scheduled financial reports.
- Financial analysis includes the income statement, cash flow statement, balance sheet forecasts, and NPV calculations.
- Support and guide outsourced accounting team with month-end-close.
- Support the financial audit process.
- Administrate the ERP system – financials and FP&A.
- Prepare and run complex spreadsheets and business planning templates, providing training and mentorship to other users as needed.
- Builds and maintains reports and queries for ad hoc management requests.