AgReserves, Inc. is a multinational, multi-corporate organization that operates farms and ranches throughout the world. This position is at corporate headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Duties and responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Corporate Controller and the Area Controllers, the Financial Reporting Manager will oversee consolidated reporting, budget and forecast reporting, and financial analysis.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Consolidated Financial Reporting - Prepare and review the company’s consolidated quarterly and annual audited financial statements; various financial reports for the company’s senior management and advisory committee.
- Budgeting and Forecasting Support – Responsible for the company’s consolidated budgeting and forecasting process and reporting.
- Audit/Compliance - Ensure timely and full compliance with various audit and reporting requirements.
- High-Level Accounting - Ensure that all necessary elimination and reclassification entries are recorded as part of the consolidation procedures.
- Report Development – Develop primarily centralized managerial, financial, and tax reporting, and may also be involved in production reporting for the various business units.
- Financial Analysis - Review and analyze various balance sheet and income statement accounts for trends and variances; key business processes; and account reconciliations.
- GAAP Specialist - Implement new accounting pronouncements and disclosure requirements. Update company policies as needed.
Additional responsibilities will also include:
- Maintain Chart of Accounts.
- Reconcile certain company-wide accounts (e.g., equity, pension accounts, etc.).
- Interface with Tax and Internal Audit departments.
- Assist and train controllers with monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Foreign currency conversion.
- Process improvement regarding reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and performance management.
- Create, distribute and track reporting dates and calendars.