At carwow, we’re aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is normally the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it’s a hugely complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better, so if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
This new exciting role sits within our New Propositions team based in Victoria, central London. You will be the internal phase of used cars, by defining and implementing new processes, and driving insights to foster growth in the used car business. This is a high impact role and is an initial step towards being Head of Used cars.
What you’ll be doing:
- Being the face of used cars internally and externally.
- Liaise with other parts of the business (e.g. account management, sales, trading, B2B marketing, CRM) to ensure that used cars is appropriately considered in all relevant decisions.
- Prepare and update selling materials to feed our sales and account management team.
- Building long term relationships with used car senior executives at dealer groups.
- Attend regular meetings with dealer groups at all levels (C-level, FD, dealership) to provide product managers with the most relevant insights.
- Building scalable and efficient processes to optimize used car supply.
- Constantly thinking about how to optimize the used car business model to drive growth.
- Building scalable and efficient processes with other areas to ensure that used cars business can scale rapidly and efficiently.
- Analyzing and identifying potential opportunities to optimize our used car supply aligned with current and future demand.
- Driving insights to foster growth.
- Working with our trading and data science team to prepare relevant analysis and distill insights to drive growth for used cars.
- Defining KPIs for the used car business (both demand and supply) and tracking progress.
- Running special projects and… what about later? Running special projects within the used car team (e.g. partnerships) with key focus on problem solving and execution.
- Growing in the role to be able to progress towards Head of Used cars.