Income Tax Manager
Heidrick & Struggles
- Responsible for coordinating the income tax accounting process in compliance with ASC 740.
- Assist with filing of statutory financial statements and accurate tax reporting of adjustments.
- Assist with income tax accounting on mergers and acquisitions.
- This position will report to the Tax Director Review and manage the interim and annual tax provision processes.
- Coordinate with 3rd party accounting firms on the international tax provision process.
- Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Assist Tax Director with management of external tax audits.
- Coordinate with 3rd party accounting firms on the preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Accurately record all income tax accounting adjustments related to statutory financial statements.
- Assist with preparation of the foreign tax credit.
- Prepare FIN 48 calculations and analysis.
- Assist with income tax accounting issues on mergers and acquisitions.
- Assist in various tax projects, as assigned.
- BS/BA in Accounting and CPA required.
- Position requires 6 years of tax experience, Big 4 accounting firm or equivalent corporate tax department experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of ASC 740.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills Strong PC skills – extensive experience with Microsoft Excel and Word. Experience with tax software (OneSource) preferred
- Experience with accounting software (Hyperion, Oracle) preferred