- Perform audits and internal control reviews for the Firm, including reviews of IT application or system implementations
- Be involved in all aspects of the audit including pre-audit planning, audit fieldwork and post audit work, in accordance with Internal Audit Department standards and industry best practices
- Determine risk based audit program and scope of audit in conjunction with the Director of Internal Audit
- Evaluate controls and processes, prepare detailed workpapers to support the test objectives and support conclusions reached in accordance with Internal Audit Department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards
- Draft, prepare and submit audit findings to management timely; prepare timely communications to management on status of audit
- Collaborate with and support internal and external stakeholders by sharing expertise and providing accurate and timely information related to audit status and / or other inquiries.
- Assist in preparation of the annual Audit Plan
- Assist in developing and updating risk assessment by keeping updated on changes in risk profile, key process changes or system implementations in functional units
- Perform special projects or investigations as directed; complete activities within established timelines
- Develop and maintain relationships with key members of management
- Engage in continuous professional education and stay current with federal, state and local regulations and laws
- 2-4 years of audit experience. CISA, CPA or CIA preferred.
- Knowledge of IT General Controls, complex systems and applications.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of management.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Some travel to other Firm offices may be required.
Fortune 1000 Company?
Less than two years experience