This position is part of Booking Holdings corporate organization, reporting directly to the Compliance Manager. This qualified individual will be responsible for maintaining compliance systems and platforms including the compliance training learning management system, survey tools, conflicts of interest system and compliance helpline, and the third-party risk management program. This position is intended to be a key contributor to the evolution of the Booking Holdings compliance function.
This position will play a key role in the implementation of a new compliance training platform (LMS) including SSO connectivity and HRIS integrations of global user data.
- Ensure compliance course functionality by testing across other brands, multiple browsers, and operating systems.
- Manage the daily operation of Booking Holdings’ compliance system platforms including, but not limited to, a multi-tenancy Learning Management System (LMS) and a Conflicts of Interest Disclosure platform (COI), and will oversee their interface with other internal HR and IT systems.
- Work with the compliance team to design and implement compliance training platform enhancements and completion improvements.
- Deploy library and custom built compliance training campaigns using enrollment/assignment rules, notifications and auto-alerts based on our annual compliance training schedule including managing/tracking annual online compliance and new hire course plan with global subsidiaries.
- Responsible for setting up user data feed.
- Work with the Booking Holdings brands to implement automatic user data feeds between HRIS systems and compliance platforms for training and other requirements.
- Oversee the global distribution of SCORM training packages to compliance teams with external LMS platforms and troubleshoot all technical issues.
- Manage training communications, home page messaging and localization of branding updates for courses and the platform.
- Ensure an exceptional learner experience by providing guidance and customer support throughout the learning journey on all training initiatives.
- Design and run ad hoc and standard reports for compliance systems. You will gather course completion data from all brands and will analyze, and verify compliance metrics of compliance-related initiatives.
- Oversee several Compliance programs and reporting, to include: Helpline and incident management, open door and regulatory reporting forms, annual Compliance Transparency Report.
- Proactively provide guidance on upgrade/enhancement needs for future system functionality.
- Support the compliance team in tracking and reporting on due diligence screening data on third parties including customers, vendors, suppliers and partners.
- Manage the department-billing system tracker.