Manager, Enterprise operations
Finance and Investments
- Build trusted operating relationships with enterprise stakeholders and become an expert in navigating partner organizations on behalf of SigFig teams.
- Lead enterprise client efforts to review, approve and deploy product enhancements.
- Provide exemplary servicing to established clients, by facilitating vendor management inquiries, fulfilling contractual obligations, and driving operational issue escalations to closure.
- Create structured and concise documentation, including partner-ready presentations, process flows, root cause analyses, status reports, and other materials.
- Develop and govern scalable operational processes that span across site operations, client services, engineering, product, compliance, finance, and other functions.
- Lead internal SigFig initiatives to achieve operational excellence.
- 5+ years of partner-facing business operations, management consulting, or similar experience.
- Demonstrated abilities in project leadership, program management, influencing cross-functional teams, and structured communication.
- Broad experience collaborating with diverse business functions; ability to dive deep into any area and troubleshoot issues as required.
- Fluency in technology service delivery and basic wealth management concepts.
- Ability to accommodate occasional travel as needed (10%)
- Bachelor's Degree required.