Partner Solutions Engagement Manager
Finance and Investments
- Lead cross-functional project team efforts to integrate SigFig’s capabilities across processes, people and technology to deliver client outcomes and project results.
- Understands the strategic direction set by partner and SigFig leaders and ensure implementations focus and prioritize against them.
- Interacts with senior management levels within partner organization and SigFig, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Serves as a single point of contact and thought partner for enterprise partners and SigFig internal resources.
- Drives/ tailors implementation process to partner-specific needs.
- Drives process and partner discussions ensuring shared understanding of process, critical inputs, roles and responsibilities and progress reporting.
- Ensure stakeholder alignment and buy-in across partner organization and SigFig.
- On-going partner relationship management post launch including obtaining/distilling partner feedback, technology release management.
- Proven ability to execute and lead large scale implementations.
- Adept at building relationships and foster a team oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills.
- Ability to accommodate travel as needed (10-25%).
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum 5+ year relevant experience, particularly within Financial Services and Wealth Management.