El Segundo, Calif.
- Assist in the compliance and credibility of financial reporting across the portfolio.
- Develop timely, accurate and insightful reporting and analysis of portfolio companies that can be used to identify risk and opportunities to future performance.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with portfolio finance teams.
- Working with the Finance practice director and other members of the reporting team to develop, enhance and maintain operational finance best practices relevant for growth stage SaaS companies.
- Drive the ongoing improvement of K1 reporting practices; enhancing the information provided and the efficiency of its production through process and technology improvements.
- Own financial models used for the ongoing forecasting or scenario planning of K1 portfolio company performance.
- Assist in portfolio company improvement initiatives related to accounting, financial planning and analysis and treasury on as needed basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required 2-4 years of Big 4 audit or accounting experience or large corporate FP&A experience (preferably with some exposure to the Software or SaaS industry)
- Strong financial modeling skills, including the development and maintenance of three statement models
- Experience of management and financial reporting, including the development of such reporting in a time critical environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate and manage at all levels of an organization
- Thrives under pressure and seeks responsibility above their level
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
Two plus years of experience
Commensurate with experience