The Senior Accountant is primarily responsible for providing accounting support for Sabey Properties and Sabey Data Center Properties portfolio of real estate assets. The Senior Accountant works closely with the Accounting Manager and the Controller.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly internal financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual footnoted consolidated financial statements
- Prepare and review monthly journal entries.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Reconciliation of subsidiary ledgers to the general ledger.
- Reconciliation of inter-company accounts.
- Preparation of monthly bank account reconciliations.
- Prepare and review Fixed Asset schedules
- Preparation for year-end independent financial statement review and year-end audits.
- Collaborate with Property Managers in preparation of annual budgets and quarterly budget re-forecasts.
- Participate in annual tenant reconciliations.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.