Senior Director Tax
Clarios Power Solutions Worldwide
Manufacturing and Production
Under general supervision of the VP of Global Tax and consistent with company policy and generally accepted accounting and business principles, responsible for global tax operations. Work cross-functionally and across regions to build a worldclass tax organization, collaborating closely with all tax functions and business unit leaders to support tax reporting and compliance including researching tax positions, management of international tax controversy, and monitoring tax law changes. This position will also support the execution and analysis of global tax planning strategies.
- Bachelor degree in accounting with Master's degree, in Accounting/Tax or Law degree preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of experience with large multinational corporate tax structures or equivalent relevant experience including a mix in either a public accounting, law firm, or corporate tax environment.
- Minimum 6 years of supervisory and/or management experience.
- Experience and deep understanding of tax accounting principles US GAAP (ASC 740, ASC 450) and IFRS
- Proven track record of leadership, technical and strategic competence
- Strong executive presence and the ability to interface effectively with the C-suite, business leaders, and other key stakeholders
- Ability to promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated experience managing and developing a large and diverse group of resources
- Ability to work cross-functionally and globally
- Experienced technology capabilities on both tax and enterprise technologies Outstanding project management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and improve efficiencies through tools or process improvements
- Experience in both domestic and international tax matters
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to review numerical tax analysis and supporting details and to summarize the key elements for upper management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
Fortune 1000 Company?
SVP, EVP, VP, Tax Director, Internal Audit Director, Control