What will you be doing? Investment & Financial Analysis:
- Prepare comprehensive financial analyses including valuation, pro forma merger scenarios, cash flow and liquidityanalyses, returns analyses, and impact to Turner for acquisitions, investments and other ad hoc initiatives, through development of detailed financial and operating models.
- Understand the key drivers of Turner's business, and analyze and summarize the pro forma financial impacts of investments and acquisitions for senior management teams.
- Assist in the development of business plans, to include preparing cash flow/working capital forecasts, for various strategic projects and initiatives.
Competitive & Market Analysis:
- Routinely conduct specialized research and analysis to evaluate market landscapes, competitors, and current business strategies.
- Track macroeconomic and competitive data in key business segments and geographic markets
- Regularly summarize media industry trends and news for senior Turner executives.
Deal Oversight and Coordination:
- Manage the due diligence process for acquisitions and investments, including review and analysis of information received from target companies.
- Coordinate with Turner divisions and business units on transactions and business initiatives (including tax, accounting, legal, and investor relations)
Deal Pipeline Management/Investment Tracking:
- Maintain updated materials with the status of current deal pipeline
- Regularly interface with business unit leadership teams to review and update M&A strategies and pipelines
- Regularly prepare detailed financial analyses of Turner investments to assess financial and operating performance to assist strategic level decision making
- Help draft board memos and presentations to senior management as part of the transaction and strategic review processes.