Sr Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
Manufacturing and Production
- Provide Financial Analysis & Planning leadership to Corporate to create increased visibility into operational strategy and performance with the goal of driving speed, quality and cost efficiency.
- You will play a part and lead others in supporting Corporate's Strategic Plan, Annual Operating Plan and Estimate processes, as well as overseeing headcount reporting.
- You will also develop integrated expense, free cash flow and below the line analyses, projections, reports, and presentations, and act in an oversight capacity to analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to ensure financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or business.
- 6+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis.
Fortune 1000 Company?