Sr Manager, Talent Acquisition
Manufacturing and Production
Crystal Lake, IL
The primary mission of the Senior Analyst for AptarGroup, Inc. is to work as a member of the Corporate Accounting and Reporting (CAR) Team to prepare and analyze the worldwide consolidated financial results. This includes monthly consolidated financial fluctuation reviews, support the SAP BPC consolidation tool/process and special projects.
- College or university accounting/business degree.
- CPA or comparable certificate.
- Preferred: 5-7 years working experience.
- Preferred: Public accounting background.
- Must possess good technical accounting skills as well as good interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with financial systems, including SAP, SAP BPC and advanced Excel /Powerpoint is a plus.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural environment. Language skills are a plus.
Fortune 1000 Company?
Two plus years of experience
$100,000 + bonus 15%