Strategic IT audit lead/manager/Senior manager
Manufacturing and Production
Reporting to the head of Internal Audit, this person will be a vital part of the global internal audit team and will lead the IT Audit function.
- This person will set strategy and operating plans for worldwide systems and enterprise-wide risk management. They will ensure proper reporting controls are in place and monitor legal compliance along with performing investigations as necessary.
- This person will work closely with global operations to understand and improve process, including design, training, and other advisory services.
- Strong judgment and management skills are necessary to identify issues within existing infrastructure and controls, as well as to make recommendations for improvement and execute on such plans.
- This is a highly visible position to senior management at headquarters and operating companies.
- This person will also lead and maintain a professional audit staff.
- This position has been benchmarked for high caliber talent and will provide significant upward career mobility and opportunities, both in corporate as well as operating companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration required.
- Minimum 8-10 years with top tier consulting firm or within a Fortune 500 company in IT Audit/Risk Management.
- MBA/other advanced degree preferred. CISA, CISSA, CIA, and/or CPA required.
- Practical experience with US GAAP / SOX 404 required.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation. Strong business and common sense.
- Career-motivated, dedicated, committed leader. Must be willing to travel at least 50% initially. International travel.