Strategic Partner Associate
Finance and Investments
- Engage, qualify, and develop partnerships with financial institutions, including banks, wealth managers, retirement platforms and brokerages.
- Manage the overall pipeline; ensure that various internal stakeholders are up to speed on the latest discussions with each partner and update the status of each partner as necessary
- Develop the business case for partnerships, including making projections about the economic success of a partnership.
- Develop marketing materials to effectively convey SigFig’s value proposition. The marketing materials could include presentations, videos and brochures.
- Work with our Partner Solutions team to develop implementation timelines.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit — You constantly question how things can be done better, step up and take ownership, and above all else are able to execute.
- Goal-orientation — You synthesize most important objectives, prioritize scarce resources, and ensure core goals are met in a high-quality way.
- Communication Skills — You command the attention of the room with concise explanations of complex topics, with clear strategies for developing partnerships.
- Marketing Savvy — You develop world class marketing materials that effectively outline our company, mission, and partnership opportunities.
- Finance Experience — A big plus if you have the ability to speak fluently about banking, investing, portfolio construction, and more.
Two plus years of experience