Bridgewater's Executive Hiring Team is looking for a world-class Talent Associate:
- Someone who is passionate about understanding different areas of talent and thrives on finding Bridgewater “the best of the best.”
- He/she will be a thought partner to senior leadership, providing guidance and expertise on talent acquisition.
- An ideal candidate is curious and motivated by a thirst for information and finding answers.
- He/she is investigative and excited by uncovering information not obvious and/or readily available and is able to think systematically, orient to the goal, and can design top-down approaches to ambiguous problems.
- Partner with our Chairmen, CEOs, and CIOs along with key members Bridgewater’s leadership team to shape strategic thinking and approaches around talent/talent acquisition.
- Partner with our Hiring Managers to create, execute, and evolve search strategies, and compound that knowledge to improve the function through time.
- Oversee and manage multiple channels i.e., executive search firms, referrals, etc. to deliver high caliber talent, as potential candidates or sources now and into the future.
- Partner with Talent Lead to synthesize hiring needs/role requirements, reconcile them with the broader talent market, & ensure translation into high-quality rubrics with key profile indicators/markers.
- Systematically build/compound knowledge and best practices related to talent/talent acquisition, accessible to all key stakeholders, through time.
- Ensure relationships are developed and sustained with high caliber talent through time.
- Maintain an ongoing and emerging picture of the search through time, key learnings and leads/candidates.
- Stay ‘cutting-edge’ industry best practices and incorporate into Bridgewater’s processes.