InvenTrust Properties Corp.
Real Estate Investment/Management
Downers Grove, IL
- Demonstrates highest standards of personal and professional integrity, adheres to company’s policies and procedures, and complies with applicable laws, government rules and regulations.
- Prepares various REIT and corporate federal and state tax returns including quarterly estimates and year-end extensions.
- Prepares sales tax returns for leased rental properties in Florida.
- Prepares ASC 740 tax provisions for Taxable REIT Subsidiaries, Texas margin tax and North Carolina franchise tax.
- Prepares REIT qualification tests including quarterly asset and income tests, prohibited transactions, and impermissible tenant service income analysis.
- Conducts research on federal, state and local tax issues and REIT related topics.
- Works with various taxing authorities to resolve tax notices and issues.
- Provide assistance to senior tax manager on a daily basis, including administrative tasks, such as copying, scanning, and document filing.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires:
- 1 to 2 years of prior professional experience in taxation with a public accounting firm that specializes in real estate, corporate and/or partnership taxation. Experience with a Real Estate Investment Trust (“REIT”) is a plus.
- to be very detailed oriented and highly organized..
- the ability to work independently and know when to seek for assistance.
Less than two years experience